Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just in case you missed what I SAID!


MOG Post: 12/29/2007
Artist: Buffalo Daughter
Album: I
Track: Earth Punk Rockers
2002 Emperor Norton

!! YOU DAMN WELL BETTER HAVE GIVEN SOMETHING TO SOMETHING CHARITABLE THIS 2007 !!

Taking the political year end edge off with some PUNK RAWK ! I really can't believe no one is discussing this group. My brain needs some release sometimes (like the crazy stress that comes with this last week of the year). Space and cabin fever and people horkin' up their figgy pudding with over-tapped liqueurs. These are the sounds and scenes that go through my head when I suffer the ILLS of all this joyousness! Seriously - make the donations! If you don't - well, we'll just have to sick the Gojira on your ass!
Like I said in the last post - WTF ! This is also for all those Evel Knievel toys I used to have- grrrrrrr I wish I knew what happened to them. (I had the perfect kid to give them to this year) R.I.P Evel - YOU ROCKED !!

Will we survive indeed. Give and forgive. Get Gojira on those who do not!!



OH YEAH - speaking of the best EARTH PUNK ROCKERS of ALL TIME :
After a 13.6 year absence, Comet 8P/Tuttle is once again traveling through the inner solar system. On Jan. 1 and 2, 2008, it makes its closest approach to Earth--only 24 million miles away. The emerald-colored comet will brighten to a predicted magnitude of 5.8, visible to the unaided eye from dark-sky sites and a fine target for backyard telescopes anywhere.
Two nights before closest approach, on Dec. 30th and 31st, something extraordinary will happen: Comet 8P/Tuttle has a beautiful close encounter with spiral galaxy M33. The comet and the galaxy may even overlap! This is a can't-miss opportunity for astro-photographers around the world.
Visit spaceweather.com for sky maps, photos and more information

No comments:

Post a Comment